Talent Marketing Copy & Content Producer
Remote - USA
Abnormal SecurityAbnormal Security provides advanced email security to prevent credential phishing, business email compromise, account takeover, and more.
About The Job
We’re looking for a driven, strategic, creative, and analytical person to operate as a “roving reporter” in a groundbreaking company full of talented, innovative people.
You’ll be responsible for uncovering, producing, and distributing compelling content that tells the story of Life @ Abnormal Security, with the goal of driving visibility and engagement from target professional and graduate recruits. As we work towards reinventing the career experience for our people, you’ll be the first team member in this role to have the honor of sharing that unique story with the world across a variety of content formats.
About Abnormal Security
Abnormal Security is a technology company that takes a fundamentally different approach to its technology and its people strategies. It’s advancing how Machine Learning, AI and Behavioral Data Science technologies can be used to reduce malicious cybercrime and make the world a safer place to live and work.
Internally, Abnormal is focused on reinventing the career experience for high levels of company and personal growth. Here, we challenge typical career trade-offs that other employers enforce. For example, you will be ambitiously challenged and enthusiastically supported. You can build something legendary and have a high sense of security. You’ll work with exceptional people who are smart and have zero ego. You will be guided and mentored by leaders and have the chance to lead. According to our employees, it’s going pretty well!
Our team is led by industry veterans who have built some of the most enduring ML and security platforms at leading companies (including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Proofpoint), and who also have an unusually large passion for growing and investing in employees at all levels. Our team consists of 400+ brilliant humans who are excited by ambitious challenges and actively support each other to be 1% better every day.
As a business, we’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50, Enterprise Tech 30 and Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor lists. As an employer we achieved Great Place to Work status in 2022 and have also been named one of America’s Best StartUp Employers by Forbes - and we’re just getting started!
About Our Values
In essence, you embody our lived company values:
- VELOCITY - we move fast and make decisions quickly to help us outpace attackers and our competition (even if we make mistakes)
- OWNERSHIP - we empower ourselves to step up as leaders and take initiative with responsibility (even outside our comfort zone)
- INTELLECTUAL HONESTY - We are curious and open-minded about the world, and are willing to fearlessly and respectfully share our beliefs (even if we’re uncomfortable)
- CUSTOMER OBSESSION - We always work backwards from candidate priorities to help focus our work (even if we feel like we know better)
- EXCELLENCE - We constantly push and challenge ourselves to achieve our shared ambition of being best in class (even if it feels overwhelming at times)
First and foremost, you love people. You’re curious about what makes people tick, why they make the choices that they do, and immensely passionate about crafting engaging, authentic, and humble stories that highlight the core of any given person or experience. You’re a storyteller by nature.
You appreciate the necessity of structure as a means to creative freedom, and you’re excited to innovate and iterate across the boards when it comes to content strategy and creation. You understand that good today > perfect tomorrow, and love to balance data with instinct and experimentation.
In this job, you will…
While we’re always open to you raising your hand for new things that grow your skill set and add value, from day 1 you should have the following core skills:
- A solid understanding of the creative process and how to manage content development from a spontaneous idea to real-world results
- Exceptional copywriting skills and the ability to use them in a way that represents our brand personality and delivers intended results
- Ability to create, distribute and optimize employer brand content across Abnormal Security’s key career channels, including but not limited to: Glassdoor.com, LinkedIn and other new channels you’ll launch and manage
- Intermediate or expert experience in producing content in the following formats: Video, blog articles, website / landing pages, infographics, email sequences and newsletters; podcast knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Intermediate or expert levels of understanding of optimal content strategies for the following social media marketing platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
- Ability to appropriately apply brand standards and balance global consistency + local relevance in all content programs and solutions
When we talk to our employees, what we hear time and time again is that working here is the “best return on time” they could be getting in their career, and that’s how it should be. We want to make sure that no matter how long your tenure is with us, you leave with an abnormally large gain, both personally and professionally.
Sure, our audacious mission and ambitious technology offer a sense of intrinsic satisfaction, knowing that your values of positive impact and continuous learning are met many times over. But we want to meet your practical expectations too. Here are some of our most popular benefits available to employees today (though we continuously review and improve our benefits and experience options to keep our employees feeling challenged, empowered, impactful and supported)
- 100% remote first policy & Unlimited PTO allows you more freedom and time to balance life activities you enjoy and are inspired by with your work responsibilities. (Remote working stipends are also given to enable inspiring home office environments.)
- Prioritized Health & Well-being offerings which encourage total wellness on and off the job. These include 100% coverage of employee healthcare premiums (75% for dependents) and $100/month health and wellness stipends.
- Flexible and supportive parental leave policies which we believe are both good for the economy and families. This includes 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave in the U.S., to be taken whenever you wish in the first year and shared with a co-parent if preferred. Also, flexible return-to-work options offer assisted “ramp up” time to readjust to the major life change.
- Accelerated Growth Opportunities leveraging a combination of on-the-job stretch assignments, the industry’s first “Abnormal Business School” and mentoring relationships. Right now the only thing outpacing our company’s growth is our people’s growth, and that is intentional.
These are just a few of our offerings - you can read about more of our benefits here. Don’t hesitate to ask a member of our team about any of these!
About Our Interview Process
We value transparency at Abnormal, and our interview process is no exception! You can read more about our interview process here.
To Be Considered…
If we’ve successfully gotten you excited for this role and you think you are the best person for the job, please tell us why when you apply here. Please include any relevant work samples or portfolio links that showcase your talent in action - we’re particularly interested in seeing your writing showcased!
P.S. INCLUSION MATTERS: Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Other jobs like this
Global Demand Generation Marketing ManagerB2B Big Data College degree Cross-functional Data-driven Digital marketing Marketing campaigns Mobile Project Management Recruiting +1
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +9
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Emerging ProductsProduct management Product positioning Recruiting Research
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +4
Product Marketing Manager (Remote US)Analytics B2B Big Data Cloud-based Cross-functional Cybersecurity Interpersonal skills Product positioning Security
Flex hours Flex vacation Insurance Startup environment
Sr. Product Manager, Customer Insights PortalAgile Jira Machine Learning Open Source Product management Python Research SaaS Scrum User stories
401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs