Director, Sales - UK
InvocaOur conversation intelligence platform enables you to automatically act on conversation data to drive better experiences, more conversions, and higher revenue.
Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
Do you have a proven record of sales success selling direct as well as with channel partners? Invoca is seeking its first Director, Sales in the United Kingdom! Are you a dynamic, all-star salesperson looking to help us enter a new International market? You will bring a robust contact list, be ready to go to market immediately, evangelize Invoca's product suite, and will be responsible for delivering against an individual sales quota.
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, close new business
- Develop and execute sales strategies, presentations, and product demonstrations to current and new partners to promote awareness & education to drive lead generation
- Work in collaboration with Invoca's global technology and agency partners to help establish Invoca's Brand in the UK
- Drive GTM strategy with partners to generate new opportunities and leads
- Primary contact for partner contacts to keep them informed about industry trends and services
- Develop and run pipeline to meet or exceed target
- Accountability for the sales process from qualifying to closing, and accurate forecasting is imperative
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and effectively communicate the Invoca solution's value proposition
- Understand the competitive landscape and articulate differentiators and win deals
- Effectively present to external customers across all levels from staff to C-suite executives
- Proactively support and engage with diversity, equity and inclusion strategies at Invoca
- Must be able to provide proof of right to work in the U.K.
- 5+ years of on-quota attainment, SaaS, B2B technology sales experience and marketing automation sales experience highly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience and indirect sales experience with partner management
- Experience selling to a marketing, sales and/or contact center persona is beneficial
- Proficient in Salesforce, creating and managing opportunities and pipeline
- Competent in navigating and closing complex sales cycles
- Well versed in negotiating business and legal terms
- Understands customer acquisition processes and familiar with sales methodologies; MEDDIC, Challenger, Spin Selling, Value Selling
- Experience selling into Financial Services, Home Services, Healthcare, Telecom, Auto, and Legal verticals a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree within Marketing or Business desired but not required
- Experience working in a start-up environment or ability to work in a rapid-growth and dynamic environment
- Commitment to expanding diversity, equity and inclusion
- Proven ability to work autonomously and deliver results at or above quota
- Strong management, organization and multi-tasking skills required
- Ability to utilize the Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and SFDC
- Understand complex customer requirements, ability to identify multiple access points of entry into an account, and excellent prospecting and closing skills
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - IInvoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. In addition to 28 total working days of annual leave, we also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days compassionate leave, and 3 volunteer days.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- InVacation- We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of paid time off along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs