Marketing Ops Manager
ExtendExtend leverages cutting-edge technology to provide a better way for customers to protect the products they love. Our digitally-native solution delivers a modern experience that is a win for both merchants and their customers.
Extend is modernizing the $100 billion-per-year extended warranty and protection plan industry using cutting-edge technology, and top-notch customer service. After a $260M Series C financing round, we are ready to continue to scale our organization and grow beyond our $1.6B valuation.
Our API-first solution allows any merchant to offer extended warranties and protection plans, both online and offline, while also providing a merchant's end customers with a vastly improved and modern support experience that eliminates many of the issues customers face today with legacy underwriters.
We are a venture-backed startup based in downtown San Francisco that is led by founders who have previously had multiple successful exits. Extend is simplifying the technology stack for the extended warranty industry.
About the Role:
Extend is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help support and scale our marketing organization to run efficiently and effectively.
The Marketing Operations Manager will manage all technical aspects of our crucial marketing automation systems. This person will be responsible for procurement, administration, and constant development of scalable systems for customer acquisition and nurturing. We’re looking for somebody that loves using processes, tools, and insights to develop new programs. We’ll count on you to help identify any gaps and opportunities for expansion to ensure systems and processes are in place to exceed our lofty goals.
This person will be a member of the marketing team, but partner closely with Extend’s Revenue Operations team to implement any cross-functional initiatives that impact Sales, Solutions Engineering, Merchant Success, and Strategic Partnerships/BD.
What You'll Do:
- Create and execute the roadmap for the ongoing implementation of Marketo to maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness metrics.
- Administer and develop other core marketing operations tools (ex: Drift and Splash), optimize landing pages/lead forms, and implement lead/customer enrichment tools (ex: Zoominfo).
- Partner closely with marketing leadership on planning, goal-setting, measurement, and tracking.
- Data analysis and reporting around how our core programs are performing and where we can improve.
- Act as primary Marketing Operations lead interfacing with finance regarding budgeting and forecasting, aligning with marketing leads on Marketing calendars
- Enable the Marketing team to prioritize initiatives and make real-time decisions by evaluating and sizing impact to key growth and financial metrics
- Champion operational best practices and support key process workflows to ensure alignment within marketing across different international geographies and functions.
- Be an invaluable, empathetic, and solutions-driven utility player for a scaling marketing team.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-6+ years of Marketing Operations experience and administrative experience with a marketing automation platform.
- Deep knowledge of how such a tool interacts with Salesforce.
- Excel or data analytics expertise.
- Process and detail-oriented, yet comfortable with ambiguity.
- Open-minded and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Nice to Have:
- Marketing automation certifications.
- Salesforce certification.
- Experience implementing a marketing system from the ground up.
- SQL and scripting experience.
Life at Extend:
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits.
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley.
Other jobs like this
Senior Engagement ManagerAgile AWS Consumer-facing Cross-functional Customer-facing IaaS Jira PaaS Project Management SaaS +4
Career development Conferences Salary bonus Signing bonus Travel
Performance Marketing ManagerAnalytics B2B B2C Cross-functional Data-driven Digital marketing Entrepreneurial KPIs Machine Learning SaaS +2
Career development Medical leave Startup environment
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs