Android Developer (Hybrid or Remote)
NimbleNimble is a professional web software & mobile application development agency in Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong & Vietnam. We build outstanding software with expertise and passion.
We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
- You will be an active member or lead a team of developers in a project squad. We have a wide range of project sizes.
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop world-class products for our clients.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for our clients.
- Do code reviews with your squad members.
- Learn new technologies, languages, and techniques so that you are able to adapt to the evolving needs of our clients.
- Mentor junior members via pair-programming and sharing your knowledge through team rituals (sprint planning and bi-weekly retrospectives).
- Collaborate with other team members to define the internal processes and initiatives to help the company accomplish its mission. Our handbook has been written by the whole team.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- You will be proud of any product that has our name on it.
- We are an engineering-focused company. Both co-founders are software engineers and led the tech teams at the most prominent e-commerce powerhouses in South East Asia.
- We really pay attention and care about processes, high quality, and aesthetics.
- Strong processes. We not only believe but also really work following agile principles. Developers work on well-sized and well-defined user stories, do estimate using points and work iteratively in short sprints (1-2 weeks).
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We have a clearly defined process for our developers to level up continuously not only their technical skills but also soft skills.
- The vast amount of learning resources (Pluralsight, Pragpub, Leanpub, (e-)books, etc.) and yearly education allowance to step up your game.
- Nimble Growth session to invest time in acquiring new skills, work on new technology to improve our process, and share the achievements.
- Private medical insurance (Liberty) from day one, company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Great equipment consisting of a MacBook Pro, large screens, and any accessory to let you work comfortably. Our equipment is renewed every 3 years.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
- Company-wide Work-From-Home policy
- Work-From-Home allowance to set up your home office the right way!
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- Visa and work permit for foreigners. If you live abroad, we provide a relocation assistance package consisting of a plane ticket allowance and up to 2 weeks of initial accommodation.
- 26 days of paid leaves/year (11 public holidays + 15 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- And many more perks! Check it out here!
- Professional Android development experience.
- Experience in Kotlin is a must. Experience in Flutter is a big plus.
- Experience in writing automated tests for mobile applications.
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems.
- Believe that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- A "Can do attitude" and a product mindset.
- Confidence in communicating in English.
- Work from anywhere (within 2 hours difference from GMT+7).
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs