Director, Solutions Consulting
Verusen is a leading technology company that uses artificial intelligence to provide visibility, digitization and prediction of materials data and inventory for complex supply chains. The company’s AI software harmonizes disparate material data across ERP instances/systems while providing accurate MDM across the enterprise to optimize inventory costs. Intelligent controls enforce inventory procedures to help prevent future inventory spikes, while predictive capabilities optimize allocation and procurement needs. The result is a data foundation you can trust to move quickly to innovate and support related Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Verusen is venture-backed by leading investors from San Francisco to Boston, and is a Signature Company at Georgia Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC). Partnerships including SAP and Accenture. Verusen is a portfolio company of SAP.iO.
The Director of Solutions Consulting is a critical leadership role for Verusen’s go-to-market efforts, leading all efforts to communicate and demonstrate how Verusen delivers significant value to prospects, clients, and partners. This role will build and manage the team to partner with Sales, Channels, Customer Success, and Products to sell and service Verusen’s SaaS applications to enterprise organizations in North America.
In this role, you will collaborate with the various customer-facing teams to design and deliver solutions strategies that compel prospects, clients, and partners to leverage Verusen in their supply chain efforts. The Solutions Consulting group will be a constant presence with these external stakeholders to continue to deliver value from Verusen. Additionally, you will use your leadership, relationship-building skills, and technical expertise to effectively communicate at all levels of these organizations.
At Verusen, you will have the chance to join our top-notch sales organization and continue to build a career as unique as you are, with an innovative suite of products, leadership support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And, we’re counting on your perspective and unique voice to help Verusen become even better! Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, your team, our clients, and Verusen. If you find this to be exciting and intriguing, we look forward to connecting with YOU.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and lead the team to provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying Verusen’s SaaS solutions to customer business challenges.
- Facilitate customer solution understanding through meetings, presentations, and provision of support throughout the sales cycle. Have responsibility for initially defining the “Customer Journey” for the Verusen partnership with prospective clients.
- Lead large, complex sales opportunities that need creative approaches, strategies, and solutions.
- Lead any and all “proof of concept” initial discussions and presentations to help shape a partnership with prospective clients
- Build a repeatable model for how the Verusen GTM teams define and leverage value drivers to create compelling events and deep partnerships with our external stakeholders
- Be a key leader to continue to define and implement global GTM efforts for Verusen, including vertical efforts, global expansion, and technology partnerships
- Advocate for customer needs to overcome adoption blockers and drive new product feature development. Partner with Verusen’s Product team to constantly be shaping the Verusen platform and ensure proper messaging
- Travel 30% or more as needed.
- Support Marketing and Partner events as part of Verusen’s overall GTM efforts
Who You Are:
- An experienced professional with at least 6-10 years of experience in enterprise software, ideally in solutions consulting, business development or sales-related responsibilities.
- Experienced at building and leading a Solutions Consulting team for a similar enterprise SaaS organization
- Experienced in one or more Enterprise Applications such as SAP or Oracle
- Preference for experience in implementing or supporting SaaS applications in previous experience
- A thought leader with experience preparing, organizing, and delivering SaaS solution strategies to meet prospect and customer business objectives
- An excellent communicator with top-notch presentation, problem-solving, and management skills
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Fluency in industry trends with an eye on market insight, technical conditions, and future direction
- An experienced professional with a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience. A Graduate or higher degree in a Management, Technical, or Engineering field with significant customer-facing experience is a plus.
What We Offer:
- An awesome team culture of proven winners with a high sense of urgency and getting stuff done
- Learning from the best - passionate co-workers and a hands-on and engaged leadership team
- Great colleagues in a remote-first environment
- Ability to contribute to sales and marketing strategies in a disruptive market
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest in tech stack advantages
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way global supply chains work.
- Competitive benefits
- Compensation includes equity
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Verusen, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support a diverse culture, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Other jobs like this
Enterprise Sales Client Executive - Healthcare, Western Region (Remote)Account management Research Security Training
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Startup environment +3
Enterprise Sales Client Executive - Healthcare, Eastern Region (Remote)Account management Research Security Training
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Startup environment +3
Director - Strategic Alliances - Public Sector AmericasB2B Branding Compliance Data protection Life Sciences Metaverse Product management Public Sector R&D Research +1
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +2
Director, Global Talent AttractionBusiness strategy Candidate experience CRM Cross-functional Employer Brand HR Project Management Recruiting Recruitment Marketing Sourcing strategies +1
Career development Salary bonus Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs