Corporate and Securities Counsel
Posted 1 month ago
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
This is a fully remote role.
- Advise the company on corporate governance matters, acquisitions, mergers, and financings
- Work with the strategy and product team to create new products involving collateralization and tokenization
- Drive the company’s long-term capital markets strategy and near term financing goals
- Use a highly-regulated and well-resourced environment to your strategic commercial advantage
- Admission to practice law in the United States
- 7+ years of relevant experience advising on corporate and securities matters, whether in-house or at a top law firm
- An opportunity-making attitude, using the law to increase the company’s optionality, not decrease it
- A proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
- A Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us:Watch "Working at Kraken" Follow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn