Senior Technical Recruiter
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Recruiting at Brex
The Recruiting team is the growth engine, enabling our teams to hire world-class talent at incredible speed. We partner with leaders across the company to act as talent advisors. We ensure that despite our fast-paced growth, we keep candidate experience, diversity, and operational efficiency at the core of all processes. We are collaborative and supportive, always focusing on the success of the team. We help candidates dream big for both their careers and the future of Brex.
What you’ll do
You will build and scale Brex’s engineering recruiting function in Brazil and the broader Latin American region. This involves everything from market research, operational logistics, and branding, to sourcing and closing candidates. Most importantly, you will partner directly with engineering leaders across the company and be a strategic thought partner to building world class teams that are diverse and inclusive.
- Take on both sourcing and closing responsibilities as a full cycle recruiter while managing high volumes of candidates
- Lead complex searches for specialized and leadership roles
- Advise and lead recruiting strategies tailored for Brazil and Latin America recruiting markets
- Develop hiring processes from scratch and scale them as we grow
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience using various sourcing techniques to identify and attract top engineering talent
- Strong track record of successful negotiation/closing tactics
- Deep understanding of the talent pool in Brazil and how to hire effectively
- Experience driving and program managing projects with cross functional partners
- Proficient written and verbal English
- Leadership/management experience is a strong plus
- Strong talent networks in Brazil markets
- Prior startup experience