MS Office templates designer
Posted 1 month ago
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a MS Office templates designer.
MS Office templates designer is responsible for the corporate document templates library (develop and fill) and its correspondence to the Brand book.
As a person who aligns different documents with corporate style on visual and emotional levels, she or she must be deep in design itself, accurate and with attention to details. Strong knowledge of both designer tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc.) and office tools (MS Office 365, Google Docs) is a must.
The Intetics Global Marketing team aims not on direct sales but on the whole team activity which goals are to understand market, to define key persons, to build the trusted relationship and to cover client’s needs. We’re looking for team player with interesting experience, analytical and communication skills.
- Develop branded document templates for MS Office and MS PowerPoint
- Propose new ideas and improvements
- 3+ years of experience in design and print/digital marketing production
- Deep understanding of template-making, formatting, photography, typography, with the skills to tie each of these together flawlessly.
- Mastery of design tools, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch and office tools (MS Office 365 and Google Docs).
- Rockstar portfolio: you are passionate about designing high-quality marketing collateral. You can share several shining examples of real work you've produced, and what you learned along the way.
- Pixel perfection, with a unique ability to create compelling visuals in a variety of mediums, with a keen eye for details and accuracy within design systems.
- Positive attitude with a creative, solution-driven mindset.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.