Diversity & Inclusion Programs Manager
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
People at Brex
The People team keeps our company and culture growing. We’re curious, optimistic, and pragmatic—and work with our colleagues all across Brex to solve organizational challenges. We focus on bringing talented new individuals to the company and providing the tools and resources to empower individual and team success. Above all, we help build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow and make an impact.
What you’ll do
As our D&I Program Manager you will help us build, launch, and lead cultural initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion in our culture. Brex is growing quickly, and, as our company increases in size across geographies, we want to ensure we’re celebrating diverse perspectives and creating the best working environments for all our team members. This new role reports to our Chief People Officer and can be located anywhere in the United States. Successful candidates will have experience building and maintaining relationships with ERGs, designing and delivering innovative D&I training solutions, and building trust with internal partners. This Program Manager must be not only passionate about diversity but must also impassion, educate, and collaborate with others to build a successful program.
- Partner with business and recruiting teams to help incorporate diversity goals into overall workforce strategy
- Build inclusion programs to create a greater sense of uniqueness and belonging for new hires at the company
- Partner with our (currently nine) Employee Resource Groups to build programs and awareness
- Facilitate and support execution of internal events, workshops, and programs focused on sense of belonging in our company
- Partner with Learning & Development team to deliver impactful in-person and online D&I content and training
- Partner with People Team functional leads to build and refine programs and processes with a diversity and inclusion lens
- Help set company-wide diversity and inclusion OKRs, and develop appropriate action plans
- Develop company-wide dashboards depicting our progress towards diversity and inclusion OKRs
- Help build company norms to cultivate inclusivity while working remotely
- Five years organizational experience with at least two years experience focused on diversity and inclusion programs
- Experience leading organizational change through learning and development
- Understanding of diversity and inclusion challenges in a complex organization
- Experience influencing, relationship building, and communicating across organizations
- Ability to zoom in and out between strategic and tactical
- Possesses a mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, and pragmatism
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Prioritizes initiatives and resources with efficiency
- Dedicated experience in program management with knowledge of project management standard methodologies
- Demonstrable track record of working autonomously and driving progress