Software Engineer, Growth
Posted 7 months ago
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Engineering at Brex
The Engineering team includes Data, IT, Security, and Software, and is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for Brex and our customers. We believe that engineers should accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that.
Teams are autonomous, value inclusivity, eager to learn, teach, and constantly improve how things work. The software we build today is the foundation for dozens of Brex systems in the future, so engineers have a strong sense of ownership and accountability and take pride in their craft.
What you’ll do
As a Growth Engineer, you will help Brex unlock the next millions of customers across various new verticals by building highly efficient and scalable funnels. You will also design and build intelligent systems to optimize conversion and drive efficiency.
- Propose, prioritize, and evaluate experiments that lift metrics across our entire acquisition funnel and product surface area.
- Analyze and optimize acquisition channels. Brainstorm and discover new ones.
- Identify patterns & trends through data signals to prioritize decisions that will increase business impact by building an analytics framework to understand conversion and engagement metrics across our funnels and products.
- Build an analytics framework to understand conversion and engagement metrics across our funnels and products.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, with knowledge on the latest frontend technologies.
- 2+ years of growth work, with experience formulating, prioritizing, and evaluating experiments that lift metrics across the entire acquisition funnel and product surface area.
- A marketing tact to discover new channels through creative and bold hypotheses that push business metrics beyond what’s expected.
- You have experience collaborating cross-functionally with marketing, business, and design teams in order to drive impact to our customers and key metrics.
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion, involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- You are a champion for the customer and constantly put yourself in the shoes of your users, and strive to create an intuitive and delightful experience.
- You hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- You have high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs