Director - HR Business Partner, GTM and G&A
Posted 1 month ago
Our ideal candidate is an HR leader with experience supporting Go-To-Market and Corporate functions (Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT, Operations). You will partner strategically and closely with our leaders to solve business challenges through people solutions, collaborating across boundaries and geographies, and thinking differently about how we approach work and teams.
This will require you to think big, use data to drive strategy, challenge convention, and in some cases, reinvent how work is done with a distributed approach.
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in?What You Will Be Doing:
You'll be leading, designing, and executing all HR-related efforts for the Go-To-Market and Corporate departments. You will play a vital part in ensuring success, performance, and growth. A successful Director will:
- Partner directly with our CMO, CFO, General Counsel, CHRO and other key Corporate leaders to influence organizational change at the Sr. Leadership and Executive levels
- Collaborate closely with regional HRBPs to deliver global processes, including compensation management and strategy, performance management, talent management, and career development
- Design and execute company-wide initiatives, such as performance feedback, manager development, and talent reviews
- Provide informative data to guide decision-making, drive business results, and engagement metrics
- Deliver management coaching and training where needed to front-line managers and senior leaders
- Thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly, and know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution
- Experience working with a high-growth, dynamic global company spanning different cultures and countries
- 10+ years of progressive experience in human resource management
- 5+ years of people management and leadership experience
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely helps!
- Hands-on, direct support with the Marketing team and full spectrum of G&A organization(s) related to performance management, mentoring, and employee relations
- Strategic, critical thinker who isn't afraid to get into the weeds when needed yet can provide strategic insights while bringing a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A high degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations