Manager, Lifecycle Communications
Posted 1 month ago
Ready was founded in 2016 with the mission of making healthcare more accessible to everyone by delivering medical care directly to our patients. Our Responder’s provide care in their communities, traveling to patient homes to bring non-emergency medical attention and utilize technology to connect with them with advanced providers.
Our service brings quality care into our patients homes 365 days a year, and talented individuals are provided the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing, mission-driven company. We are in-network with most major insurance companies in the markets we serve. Ready is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Deerfield Management, Google Venture, Town Hall, and Frist Cressey.
About the Role
As Ready continues to scale nationally, we are seeking a Manager of Lifecycle Communications to lead the development of a world-class customer lifecycle program that activates and accelerates revenue. We’re looking for a high-impact lifecycle marketer who can oversee planning and prioritization of marketing programs, develop strategy, brief creatives and implement all customer journey communications within our CRM. You will work with our marketing and growth team to define and activate customer journey communication touchpoints to ensure Ready is the top-of-mind healthcare service for all prospective and past patients. This individual will be passionate about marketing and being part of a disruptor brand that makes healthcare accessible for all.
What You’ll Do
- Develop lifecycle communication strategy for the prospective and past patient customer journey.
- Identify customer segments for targeted marketing programs and plan messaging and offers to achieve visit volume objectives.
- Drive the development of all email and SMS communications.
- Manage marketing communication automation, including email & SMS triggers, within our CRM.
- Test and optimize marketing campaigns to increase conversion, repeat and referral visits.
- Drive continued innovation in evolving marketing programs most effective at engaging audiences at scale.
- Analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers for adoption, retention, and referrals.
- Articulate lifecycle communication strategy and communicate results to key internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of marketing experience at a fast-growing consumer brand or start-up, healthcare background is a plus
- Experience developing lifecycle strategy and optimizing/measuring impact to business
- Past hands-on experience with CRM systems such as Braze
- A passion for building innovative marketing programs at scale
- HTML or technical skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
What You’ll Get
- Competitive benefits and paid time off
- Friendly, fun and mission-driven environment
- Company sponsored events