Senior Contracts Specialist
Posted 1 month ago
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Help build legal operations to effectively serve contract needs, prioritize tasks, and integrate with other company-wide systems
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to help deploy a document repository system
- Negotiate and execute enterprise SaaS agreements including NDAs, RFQ/RFI/RFP, Security Questionnaires, MSAs, Enterprise License Agreements (ELAs), and Purchase Orders (POs), as applicable, as well as negotiating many other sales, vendor, and procurement related agreements
- Evaluate risk factors impacting business decisions and anticipate unique issues that could impact the company
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties creating relationships based on trust
- 7+ years of experience required; Proven experience as a deal negotiator in Saas environment desired
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of commercial contracts and purchasing
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.