Creative Lead, Video Production
The Creative Lead, Video Production, is responsible for all creative direction and production related to videos, driving the aesthetic and consistency of Tanium’s videos. Projects will span from brand awareness, demand generation, social media, product explainers to virtual event production. The position will be an integral part of the creative services team in Tanium’s demand center of excellence. This position is remote and may require some travel (25%).
What you’ll do:
- Shoot, produce and edit live-action footage as well as composite and produce animation to serve various purposes and lengths
- Direct and manage video projects working with outside agencies
- Remotely and virtually manage video shooting and production
- Provide technical guidance and support regarding video production
- Work closely with the demand team to produce video content for demand generation campaigns and programs
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to produce videos serving various business objectives
- Advise on video best practices and technical requirements
- Gather requirements for video projects, communicate with stakeholders and produce videos to meet project objectives
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10 years of video production experience
- Expert proficiency in video shooting equipment and editing software
- Someone who is experienced in video strategy and production and:
- has a keen eye for detail and quality while considerate of deadlines and constraints
- is a good steward of the brand
- understand various video styles and the needs they fulfill
- continues to learn about new video technologies, techniques and tools
- processes creative feedback effectively and can iterate quickly
- Able to demonstrate innovation, successfully tackling challenges in new and creative ways in often-stressful, deadline-intensive environments
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.