Enterprise Sales Manager
Remote - Durham, North Carolina, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add an Enterprise Sales Manager to our strong and fast-growing Sales team. This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
As an Enterprise sales leader you are responsible for:
- Driving revenue and building a high-performance sales organization focused on Enterprise accounts.
- Developing and executing an Enterprise territory plan and working cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as required.
- Leading, mentoring and development of the Enterprise Sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members. In this role, you will report to the Sales Director.
- Coaching your team to develop their careers and inspire them to do the best work of their life.
- +5 years of individual contributor sales experience in the Enterprise space
- +3 years Enterprise Sales Management experience
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coach and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working remote
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
We work across multiple industries with well-known customers, including Amazon, Aetna, Lenovo, Volvo and others. We have been recognized in the 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
Meet our awesome team.
Learn how and why we work remotely.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match