Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our team is aiming to guarantee the same level of experience everywhere our users, or soon to be users, see us. We're responsible for the Livestorm Brand evolution and we are dedicated to make it delightful and shiny. Therefore, we are looking for a rigorous designer who is obsessed with details, precision and user experience quality to take care of our front door: our website.
At Livestorm we consider our website as part of our product, it's the first thing our clients see, we update it as we release new features and we want to make it better and better, constantly. So as a Livestorm's designer, you'll be joining the design team to update and enhance our website as both the product and the brand evolve.
You'll work alongside and will be reporting to Romain, our Brand Director, you will be in touch with Marie, our Head of Marketing and you will partner with our developers to get your designs to shine live.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. So we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Improving the design on our website and ensuring that it fits with our brand guidelines. You’ll have great collaboration skills to work with different departments involved in the process.
- Responding to Marketing and Growth requests to design new website pages or update existing pages according to our brand guidelines.
- Proposing new ideas in order to update existing assets or create new ones from scratch. You will be able to innovate and have a critical eye on our existing content.
- Creating interactions or animations for our website to improve the user experience. You will constantly try to make our website more engaging.
- Updating and enhancing our design system on a daily basis to ensure that we keep on delivering high quality designs.
For this designer role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have experience in designing websites for both mobile and desktop
- You're used to work in Figma (or at least Sketch)
- You have prototyping skills (Principle, Framer, etc.)
- You are very rigorous about respecting the brand's patterns
- You agree that rigor is key to great design experiences
- You keep a notebook on your nightstand because your brain is overloaded with creative ideas every night.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.