Director, Product Management (Security)
As a Product Manager at Tanium, you will be responsible for the development and business success of a Tanium product or service in Tanium's security portfolio. In this role, you will work with engineering, product, sales and marketing, technical account managers, and customers to ensure smooth development and maintenance of a solution to customer needs.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of the success of a Tanium product
- Work with customers to obtain feedback, identify opportunities, and establish requirements
- Assist in the development of sales and technical enablement materials
- Collaborate with sales leadership to establish the go-to market strategy for your products, target prospective customers, and exploit competitive differentiators for your products
- Support product marketing initiatives, partner relationships, and other opportunities to accelerate the adoption of your product and to build Tanium’s brand
- Assist in defining strategic direction for your products and work with stakeholders, both internal and external, to achieve buy-in for your vision and their role in executing on it
- Collaborate with the product management team to identify new opportunities for Tanium’s technology, strategic direction, and business imperatives
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA required
- Minimum 2+ years Enterprise Software experience
- Technology background, preferably with security or systems management products
- Demonstrated success in working with customers to plan and launch successful software projects
- Align with the Tanium values: we win as a team, we do the right thing, and we are unstoppable
- Intuition to identify greenfield (or neglected) markets that align with Tanium’s platform and present opportunities for rapid growth
- Willingness to take on firmly-entrenched competitors with creative approaches to technology, and tenacious pursuit to build and grow a product’s customer base
- Ability to establish and nurture strong customer champions for a product that can serve as its advocates and its advisory board
- Strong written communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Adept at understanding and navigating organizations in order to inspire and influence internal and external customers
- Grit; ability to deal with and overcome challenges and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Do-what-it-takes approach; willingness to get your hands dirty
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is never satisfied w/ 2nd place
At Tanium, we make it our mission to empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. Nothing makes us happier than seeing customers’ faces light up as they realize the lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, and want to make a lasting impact on the organization and the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.