Remote - Chicago, Illinois, United States
No Recruitment Agencies Please. We kindly ask that Recruitment Agencies, persons, and entities refrain from recruiting for this opening and presenting unsolicited resumes. Risk Strategies reserves the right to hire any unsolicited applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Recruitment Agency, person or entity.
Risk Strategies, a privately-held National Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm with over 2,050 employees and 100 offices throughout the US & Canada, is seeking collaborative and resilient Recruiting Coordinator (RC). This commercial role is responsible for enhancing the candidate and employee experience. The RC is a central point of day-to-day contact for the Recruiting Team. This role is heavily focused on developing rapport with external talent and internal clients and partners via Zoom and over the phone. We are a growth company named Best Places to Work three years in a row and are focused on the experience of all new hires and our clients while simultaneously developing greater marketplace awareness. This role is a key contributor to support our strategic growth as well as our culture of promoting a great workplace focused on attracting key talent with plans to grow to 3000 in the next 3 years.
- Aspiring recruiting professional with an astute ability to deliver results within a growth-focused environment.
- Talent researcher with LinkedIn Recruiter experience sourcing and interviewing candidates nationally.
- Experience building partnerships with hiring managers to enhance development of industry knowledge.
- Responsible for Administrative Project Management (including but not limited to JD’s, Zoom & Interview Scheduling, Itineraries, Invoices, Expenses, Assessment Tools) of all recruiting supporting national deliverables.
- ATS SME managing all postings, data analytics, Excel & SmartSheet documents.
- Technically inclined to provide daily, weekly & monthly recruiting reports on systematic or adhoc basis.
- Accustomed to high-volume recruiting team capable of facilitating full lifecycle recruiting process.
- Driver of major support initiatives relative to all Summer Internship Programs.
- A skilled HR analytics expert with keen ability to tell a story utilizing data via PowerPoint & Graphics.
- Brand Ambassador of all Social Media Platforms (Glassdoor, Comparably, Handshake)
- Maintain data integrity in systems of record within HR, Legal and the business
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within an HR/Recruiting Department.
- ATS experience required.
- College Degree highly preferred.
- Commercial professional with superb attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver candidates and recruiting projects within tight deadlines.