Salesforce Developer III
Remote (United States or Canada)
Posted 1 month ago
CircleCI is looking for an exceptional Salesforce Developer III to join our Revenue Operations team and be responsible for translating business requirements into solutions, implementing, building, testing, documenting and supporting configuration and customization for Salesforce and integrated systems in order to support business strategies and objectives.
The Salesforce Developer III role is the perfect opportunity for someone who has working experience as a Salesforce Developer to work with the latest Salesforce features while leading technical delivery for implementation of custom solutions and integrations.
The ideal candidate is self-driven with a “can-do” attitude and a passion for solving business and technology problems. This role is vital to CircleCI’s growth plans, and we are looking for someone who loves technology and is dedicated, fun and willing to help transform our Salesforce organization.
About Revenue Operations at CircleCI
The Revenue Operations team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role for our cross functional teams by providing solutions and support for systems and processes. The team is responsible for driving growth through operational efficiency and keeping all teams accountable to revenue. We break down silos between departments as well as drive performance across business units by shipping quality work, closing the loops and driving adoption to new processes that allow us to scale.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices
- Solution Salesforce.com and Sales Cloud configuration and customization based on variously complex user requirements
- Implement and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders, and be able to brainstorm new integration processes as business needs change
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment
- Estimate timelines for assigned tasks and ensure that work is completed with the estimate given
- Deliver projects on time and with the highest quality
- Prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects and efforts
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices and make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
What we're looking for:
- Technically strong with excellent problem solving ability
- Self-motivated Salesforce evangelist who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple Salesforce initiatives simultaneously
- Able to design and optimize business processes
- Adaptable to new concepts and situations
- A strong team player and collaborator
- Deep understanding of Salesforce including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API
- Knowledge of integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and software development lifecycle
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification a plus but not required
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
How to apply
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (GitHub, Twitter, Stack, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.