Concert Solutions Manager
Posted 1 month ago
As the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live events, and print, we tell stories that affect our audience's daily lives and entertain as much as they inform.
Our portfolio features influential and respected editorial properties including Vox, New York Magazine, The Verge, The Cut, Eater, Vulture, The Strategist, Polygon, SB Nation, Intelligencer, Curbed, Grub Street and Recode. Off-platform, the Vox Media Podcast Network offers one of the largest collections of popular podcasts, and Vox Media Studios produces and distributes the award-winning nonfiction shows. Powered by innovative technology that scales quality, the Chorus publishing platform and Concert advertising marketplace answer the always-changing needs of modern audiences, creators and marketers.
Vox Media has been named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies in Media,” an Inc. “Company of the Year,” Digiday’s “Best Company for Parents,” and one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
Concert by Vox Media is a publisher-led advertising marketplace that offers a one-stop solution for premium ad solutions in a trusted environment, at scale for the first time. Concert was launched in 2016 and has become the safe & trusted way to buy media across the open web with advertising partners. The Concert Solutions team is focused on ensuring the success and adoption of Concert by partnering with our internal teams and external advertising clients.
As Concert Solutions Manager, you will support growth of Concert by evangelizing our solutions both internally and externally, helping to match products to the right advertiser KPI, and assisting in the development of proposal decks, case studies, and supporting our first ever self-serve ad tool. You will partner with a number of team members across the Vox Media organization, including sales teams, account managers, publisher partners, our insights team, and our Concert Studio designers and engineers.
This role is part of the Concert & Programmatic team and will report to the Director of Concert Solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in our Concert ad & solutions strategy
- Support our Concert ad marketing on ad format highlights and performance with case studies
- Identify and help highlight key campaigns for Concert demo’s
- Participate in strategic ad product development with an eye for industry trends and new ad technology
- Collaborate with internal teams on key Concert RFP’s and steering them from pitch to paid
- Brainstorm creative solutions based on client assets and goals
- Partner with our internal product teams with customer facing support on our Self Serve ad platform
- Consolidate feedback from external advertisers on the tool and help to come up with themes for our product teams to turn into action
- Lead client calls to talk about our Concert marketplace & ad formats
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ad tech, agency, or publisher
- Understanding of current ad tech landscape and technologies advertisers are using
- Creative thinker with operational skills, ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with larger teams
- Exceptional writing, negotiating, and communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage complex projects across a multitude of stakeholders
- Natural ability for explaining complex technologies in simple terms
- Deep understanding of how digital advertising and how digital media is bought and sold across different platforms and publishers.
- Client-facing customer service experience and detail-oriented communication skills
- Experience with Google Ad Manager (GAM) a plus
- Experience with building presentations in Google Slides & Docs
About working at Vox Media:
This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.