Virtual Executive Assistant
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
Regatta Solutions Group, Inc
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a new part-time Executive Assistant to support our COO/CFO of a boutique IT services company. You will manage business related tasks for the team such organizing contract and personnel files and documents, onboarding new employees and subcontractors, and creating reports along with validating the data included in the reports.
To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past. A friendly and positive attitude is everything!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Filing, organizing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and producing reports.
- Researching and conducting data analysis to prepare documents for review and presentation by the COO/CFO.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software and cloud products.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executive team members as required.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Helping with SWBC Payroll
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Experience working as a virtual assistant.
- Strong understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- College diploma is a plus.
- Ability to organize workload by priorities. Flexibility to respond to emergency requests.
- Must be able to meet regular reporting deadlines in a virtual environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
This is a part time position, but offers to the right candidate a great deal of schedule flexibility. There is an opportunity for growth (both in skills/experience and hours). For the first two months, this position will likely require 50 hours monthly. Later it should be closer to 40 hours monthly. The reporting workload (33% of estimated workload) will be front end loaded in the first week of each month. Regatta Solutions Group is growing! There is an opportunity for growth in this position (both in skills/experience and hours).