Feedback & Development Lead
Posted 1 month ago
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The People Programs team mission is to drive high performance through engaging employee programs like our semi annual performance review cycles and yearly employee engagement surveys. We use data, feedback, and research to ensure our programs are adding value for all Affirmers and building an inclusive workplace.
The Feedback & Development Lead will be responsible for the overall program management and execution of our performance review cycles (AKA Feedback & Development Program, AKA F&D!). This role will have an exciting opportunity to redefine performance management at Affirm as we transition to a remote-first workforce, and iterate upon existing programming to ensure the program is inclusive, drives high performance, and scales with us into our next stage of growth.
What You’ll Do
- Design, program manage, and execute Affirm’s performance management programs, including the semi-annual Feedback & Development Cycles
- Use data, research, and feedback to build iterative improvements to our performance management programs, ensuring we stay ahead of the curve and ready to scale with the business
- Design and facilitate trainings related to performance management, including general program trainings, mitigating unconscious bias in performance reviews, and giving and receiving effective feedback
- Write communications plans and draft other internal content related to our performance management programs
- Analyze performance management data and report findings to senior leadership as needed
What We Look For
- 5-7 years of People Operations or Program Management experience
- Ability to program manage complex cross-functional initiatives with multiple levels within the company
- Strong relationship-building skills to work collaboratively stakeholders across the organization, including senior leadership
- Excellent communication skills, with a penchant for distilling complex information to what matters most
- A passion for and point of view around performance management
- Ability to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
- Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.