Notary Operations Specialist
Remote - FL or NV
Posted 1 month ago
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider that is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. States Title makes residential real estate simple and efficient, allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About the role
The Notary Operations Specialist is a cornerstone of the States Title Operations team. This individual will ensure that signings are executed with timeliness, expert accuracy, and precision, furthering the States Title mission to make the home closing process as frictionless as possible for home-buyers, real estate agents, and lenders. The Notary Operations Specialist will be excited to join the ‘title company of the future,’ signing instantly-underwritten files and leveraging technology to streamline the signing process. This role will collaborate with the Customer Service and Customer Success functions to proactively meet customer needs and provide a delightful signing experience.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain current knowledge of TX, NV, VA, or FL Notary Law & Notarize Policy/Procedures, but don’t worry - we’ll teach you everything you need to be successful and ensure our customers are too.
- Collaborate closely with Notary Ops managers and other signing agents to ensure smooth closing experiences for all clients.
- Provide personable and professional customer service while notarizing a variety of documents for our customers.
- Develop and sustain subject-matter expertise in eClosings and Notary Signing Agent protocols.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience as a Florida or Nevada Notary Public/Signing Agent
- Existing Florida or Nevada notary commission in good standing
- Knowledge of mortgage closing documents and process
- Strong commitment and excitement for supporting others: both customers and teammates. Customer service experience is a plus!
- Comfortable with technology
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to empathize with customers and walk them through complex concepts with ease
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to pass a background check
Nice to Haves
- Experience providing legal services
- Video-based, call center, or face-to-face customer service support experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) support experience