Senior Segment Marketing Manager
Remote - US
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management for public and commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices and raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together and have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us and help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a B2B SaaS marketer with experience developing and executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue and growth. You have an in-depth understanding of SaaS marketing best practices across the Mid-Market and Enterprise segments and a strong desire to own strategy and execution for full funnel, multi-touch campaigns.
As our Senior Segment Marketing Manager you'll communicate the Dataminr Corporate Risk value proposition to select audience segments and develop campaigns that support a prospect’s path to purchase. You will drive tactics and content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, and webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You will make data driven decisions to optimize activity to support business growth in meaningful ways.
You're highly organized, hard working, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills and broad experience with marketing automation, email marketing, nurture, and analytics.
- Develop strategies, plans and programs to target and engage high-value Mid-Market and Enterprise prospect accounts in support of sales revenue targets
- Design, build, measure and optimize lead generation and nurture programs
- Develop relationships with sales leaders to align on marketing strategies and programs to engage target accounts and support Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales teams
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns to engage high value prospects to help move them through the sales funnel
- Own the marketing plan for high-value strategic accounts; Partnering closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that support Sales target, with responsibility for quarterly MQL and Opportunity targets
- Develop, test and optimize messages and campaigns across all channels (Digital, Email, Web, Events, Mail/Media); Evolve plans to based on results and changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales and Creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive prospect engagement; Partnering with external agencies as appropriate
- Provide support to Sales team for client expansion and upsell
- Create framework to address requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities and business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Partner with Product Marketing to support audience-driven product campaigns
- Collaborate with Design for creation of tools and templates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field; advanced degree a plus
- 6+ years’ marketing experience, including 3 years’ experience in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- Experience developing, executing, measuring and reporting on best-in-class lead generation programs for B2B audiences in a Center of Excellence style organization
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring nurture campaigns for B2B audiences
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership across Mid-Market and Enterprise segments
- Content strategy experience coupled with strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile and flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects, and delegate work
- Experience working with CRM and email tools such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (for template updates) a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-PK1 #LI-REMOTE