Practice Manager (Telehealth)
Posted 1 month ago
Nurx is building a core clinical team driven by our mission to empower patients to put the healthcare system back to work for them.
We are looking for a full time remote Practice Manager (Telehealth) eager to be at the forefront of a new model of care delivery that leverages telemedicine to challenge the status quo in healthcare.
What you'll do:
- Track and maintain supervising physician/advanced practice provider pairing matrix, including confirming all pairings match existing and future service lines.
- Manage contractual arrangements for Advanced Practice Providers.
- Oversee provider compensation system.
- Support introductory provider training/onboarding as well as provide on-going platform support to providers as needed.
- Coordinate with clinical teams throughout the Nurx healthcare platform.
- Matrix with the Legal & Compliance organization to support compliant licensure, supervisory arrangements, contracting and other clinical issues.
- Track and report provider metrics.
A bit about you:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare management, telehealth preferred
- This position is remote, but you must have primary residency in AK, CA, CO, FL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TX, WA, DC.
- High attention to detail and analytical acumen
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, with an ability to effectively communicate with all leadership and providers
You may be the perfect fit if you are:
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where processes may change quickly and frequently.
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery.
- Detail oriented, organized and interested in helping to build and oversee processes, and problem solve in a collaborative environment.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables clinicians to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and delivers prescriptions and lab tests straight to patient doors. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, migraines, PrEP, sexually transmitted infection testing, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!