Director, Customer Lifecycle
San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Posted 1 month ago
This position can be remote and based anywhere in the US.
DIRECTOR, CUSTOMER LIFECYCLE
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 285,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
Pantheon is looking to hire a talented Director Customer LifeCycle Marketing, Growth
As a Pantheon Customer Lifecycle Marketer, you will drive the CLM strategy in our fast-growing WebOps company. You will lead the strategy and execution of marketing initiatives across our site and channels (email, push, in-app) to increase average revenue per user. You will work closely with senior leaders and team members across multiple functional areas to drive CLM.
You will be part of a recently created and fast-growing Growth team that focuses on data-driven initiatives that drive the business. The Growth team is a key area of investment for Pantheon as we aggressively pursue new customer and ARR growth. This is a great opportunity to drive CLM in this business going forward.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Create, build and execute the CLM strategy and communicate results to key stakeholders
- Drive continued innovation in evolving targeting and programs most effective at engaging
- Create a strong A/B test practice around our CLM strategy and recommend and help champion new analytics, models, and research to continuously improve ROI
- Forecast results from various tactics and advocate for resource prioritization
- Work with analytics and data science to identify customer segments for targeted marketing programs to drive opportunities for sales
- Partner with RevOps, Sales, and Marketing teams to analyze business, product, and marketing data to identify key drivers and behaviors for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell opportunities
- Work with RevOps to manage marketing automation including website, email triggers, in-product notifications, and other campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle
- Partner with Content, PR, and Creative teams to drive the development of customer communication
What you Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience in a high growth environment in customer lifecycle marketing
- Prior experience developing and applying customer segmentation
- Proven ability to develop strategy AND execute day-to-day tactics
- Focus on the health and growth of the business by cutting through the noise and focusing on the impact
- Highly analytical and extremely comfortable with data. Knows how to manipulate and synthesize raw data to extract actionable learnings.
- Proactively advocates for highest-leverage opportunities for improvement
- Train and develop colleagues to execute increasingly sophisticated lifecycle marketing programs, focused on using data for advanced personalization and automation
- Exceptional communication (listening, written, and oral) skills with the ability to present findings and recommendations targeted to the audience in question
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations and demonstrated ability to develop a story and execution plan to support our goals and objectives
- Intensive curiosity. Love to try new things and proactively seeks out ways to improve
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done mentality
- SQL, Looker, or other BI tools
- Experience with Marketo, Pendo, WalkMe, Intercom
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Vacation days and time off
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.