Sr. Solutions Architect (Professional Services)
Recorded Future, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
As a Sr. Solutions Architect, your primary responsibility will be to help identify, develop, and deliver consulting services as part of the Solution Architecture arm within the Professional Services organization. You will do this in partnership with multiple Recorded Future teams, showing potential clients how Recorded Future can help an organization’s SOC, IR, and TI teams gain context, track information in real-time and prevent cyber attacks and breaches.
What you will do:
- Provide Design and Implementation workshops and deliverables of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence implementation and best uses in a customer environment.
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools while leveraging the Recorded Future API.
- Creation of new use cases and playbooks, tuning and troubleshooting in a customers environment with assistance from engineering.
- Ability to capture requirements, illustrate a described workflows and build the foundation of a design and data flow.
- Understand the customers workflow and needs in:
- Incidents Response, Threat Intel, Vulnerability Management
- Drive customers cyber security use cases and aid in new use case development.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines and providing flexibility of schedule with customers primarily in the United States.
What you will bring:
- 5-plus years of relevant work experience in Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations experience
- 2-plus years of relevant Customer-facing experience, especially in engineering or consulting
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools:
- (TIPs, Incident Management, Vulnerability Management, SOAR, EDR and Automation)
- Tool experience in one or more of the following products:
- Palo Alto XSOAR, Splunk Phantom, Swimlane, Rapid7, ServiceNow SecOps / Vuln / TI
- Ability to train clients around how to utilize Recorded Future’s APIs and Integrations
- Proficiency in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs is a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- Location is Boston / Remote (travel up to 50% when Covid restrictions are lifted)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.