Freelance Partner Database Tester - Dutch, French, Turkish OR Russian speaking
Remote - United Kingdom
Posted 1 month ago
Freelance Partner Database Tester – Dutch, French, Turkish OR Russian speaking
Employment status: Freelance/Contractor
Location: Remote working available (within the UK and EMEA regions ONLY)
Hourly rate: £/€ 15-20
Training available from 2nd November
150 hours between 9th November to 14th December
Training available from 26th October
55 hours available between 2nd November to 7th December
Training available from 2nd November
50 hours available between 9th November and 14th December
Training available from 9th November
Russian 165 hours available between 16th November and 28th December
What is a Partner Database Tester?
We work with B2B (business to business marketing and sales) consultancy for our clients who are known as some of the giants in the tech world.
We are currently in need of a Partner Database Tester work with our clients’ partner portal to test its functionality and report issues to the Development team for re-development and re-testing, through to resolution.
What is a Partner Database? A partner database can be simply described as a CRM database, but for relationship management of their business partnerships with product resellers and distributors.
Training is provided on testing requirements, however you will need to be confident in working with PRM or CRM databases and have the knowledge of their typical functionality.
You will need to be fluent in any of the following: Dutch, French, Russian and/or Turkish languages to also provide translation support of the existing PRM tool.
The day-to day:
- Experience dealing with Partners in a channel situation - what a Partner Portal / Partner Program is - desirable
- experience working with processes linked to partner application, deal registration and lead distribution/management - desirable
- experience with PRM and/or CRM systems, such as Salesforce - required
- experience in testing (QA/User Assisted Testing) in a staging environment
- Experience highlighting and reporting issues, change requests resulting from testing
- Working with developers to report inconsistencies and flow issues
- Fluency in French, Turkish, Dutch or Russian and English languages
- Previous experience of using CRM and/or Partner relationship management system, such as Salesforce, for example
- Capacity to report issues and change requests resulting from testing and articulate them simply but precisely
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Where possible, have the confidence and willingness to make suggestions to improve or enhance processes in place
- Previous experience of partner portal and/or database testing - desirable
- Experience of Salesforce - desirable
- Experience with Katalon tool (automated testing tool) – desirable
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility and competitive pay.