Expansion Manager - Italy
Posted 1 month ago
Who is looking for you?
We are Fixico, a fast-growing car damage repair marketplace, backed by world-class Silicon Valley-based investors, and scaling up rapidly throughout Europe. Trusted by fleet owners, leasing, rental and insurance companies. Fixico has managed hundreds of thousands of repairs for companies ranging from the world's biggest brands to local players. Fixico is on a constant upward trajectory and rapidly expanding throughout Europe. To continue our success we are looking for an experienced Expansion Manager who will rocket launch Fixico in the Italian market. In this entrepreneurial role, you will have the unique opportunity to be a pioneer in a relatively new market for Fixico. You will disrupt an old fashioned industry and build our activities in Italy from the ground up.
Why do you want to meet us?
Fixico is on a mission to become the largest car repair marketplace in Europe. Conquering Italy has become an important priority for Fixico and we need you to lead this. You will be the driving force behind the launch and growth of our company within the Italian market. From setting up and growing a body repair shop network from scratch, to acquiring new business partnerships, this role will be a challenge of a lifetime. The responsibilities include setting up both the supply and demand side of the marketplace: The acquisition and expansion of the repair shop network and making them successful on the Fixico platform. This role comes with a lot of freedom, flexibility, and responsibility, directly contributing to the success of Fixico and our partners.
- Building a body repair shop network in Italy from the ground up, to the largest network of the country.
- Setting up a brand new team for your target market.
- Overseeing the end-to-end process.
- Connecting with potential business partners (fleet owners, rental and leasing companies).
- Establishing and strengthening long-term and meaningful relationships with body repair shops.
- Educating repair shops to effectively use the Fixico platform to meet their business goals whilst being their first point of contact.
- Communicating and collaborating with the Sales, Business Development and Operations teams to build the network.
- Independently working to onboard new Fixico business partners and body repair shops to ensure kick-start of the platform in Italy.
- Enabling your partners to grow by continuously striving to improve their level of satisfaction in working with Fixico.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas for the Italy market.
- Reporting directly to the COO in Amsterdam.
Your strengths consist of…
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar commercial role; Country Manager / Expansion Manager/ target group body repair shops
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated and very ambitious.
- Strong problem-solving and planning abilities.
- Able to recognize and act upon business opportunities that will be beneficial to improving product-market fit in Italy.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty in the early stages of the local business.
- Fluent/native Italian and excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package.
- Entrepreneurial role with the big challenge of building Fixico from the ground up in your country.
- A role-based in Italy, with regular trips to our headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape the company’s industry leadership.
- A passionate, creative and multi-talented team of colleagues who are extremely driven about their role in shaping the future of Fixico.
- A work culture that is built on teamwork, passion, trust, accountability, curiosity, fearlessness and respect.
- An enthusiastic and energetic office environment, with daily fresh lunch and a beautiful historic view of the Rijksmuseum in the heart of Amsterdam.