Support Team Lead, APAC
Remote - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Posted 1 month ago
Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionise the fitness industry and we want your help. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same!
What we need
As Support Team Lead, APAC at Glofox, you will be accountable for managing our team of Customer Support Specialists in Asia Pacific, and contributing as needed to direct customer communication and management of tickets.
Our customer support team supports our worldwide customer base predominantly by email, live chat and phone using our support tools Zendesk and Intercom. The customer support team is responsible for owning customer support issues all the way from initial contact right through until resolution.
A market leading customer experience is central to the success of our company and our customers. We are looking for a team leader with the ability to manage and develop a high performing support team. This individual should be comfortable with decision-making remotely, have experience in managing sometimes complex operational issues and be passionate about customer support and people development.
What you will do:
- Accountable for the performance of the support team across all key metrics
- Coach, develop, and offer actionable feedback to Customer Support Specialists
- Fill in on tickets and customer inquiries as needed to ensure the team are hitting key metrics
- Identify and interpret ticket volume trends, escalating potential issues to the relevant teams where appropriate
- Design and implement new processes, improving operations and scalability as the company grows
- Mentor and plan career development tracks for Customer Support Specialists
- Take ownership and drive resolutions for challenging customer situations
- Ensure that all business processes and protocols are followed by all team members
What you will get
- Career and role ownership - we’re fast growing and looking for people who can help shape the Customer Support function at Glofox
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries