Mobile Software Engineer (iOS) - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Posted 1 month ago
Role DescriptionOur Mobile team builds products and features that drive the core experience on the Dropbox mobile application. We enable users to easily manage their content, collaborate with their peers and work effortlessly with others. This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features. In this role there will be opportunity to work across different development stacks and influence product decisions.
- Build intuitive features to improve the experience for mobile users.
- Improve the mobile codebase by working on foundational issues and helping to rearchitect, as necessary.
- Work with your team to promote best practices and ensure a high quality bar is maintained.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other groups to design thoughtful new features.
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
- Experience working with large native code bases with significant complexity
- A passion for building consumer applications with elegant and clean interfaces
- Experience developing, testing, shipping and supporting a product for hundreds of thousands of users is a plus
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Job tags: Cross-functional iOS Mobile PhD Product decisions