Frontend Software Engineer, Gear
Remote - U.S.
The Splice Admin & Ingestion Team builds and maintains the internal tools which move content from providers to the marketplace as quickly, accurately, and efficiently as possible. We have a unique opening for an engineer who will own the frontend of our plugin integrations.
As a Software Engineer in Admin & Ingestion, you'll work with Engineering, Design, Product Management and our Content team to deliver value to artists. You’ll empower artists to discover unique and relevant products, and ensure our internal tools are built with integrity and operational efficiency to match. You'll have the opportunity to shape the creative flow of musicians while working with multi-talented, creative and inclusive teammates.
As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can and asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation and iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, and transparency in the workplace. We’re trailblazers who aren’t afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, and even ourselves.
We value inclusion and diversity - your uniqueness makes us stronger.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product, design, content, and engineering to build the internal tools we use to operate our marketplace.
- Use your knowledge of frontend technology and design to build features with quantifiably high business impact through prototyping and experimentation
- Help execute iterative development. Work with product and design to resolve ambiguity at all stages of feature definition and implementation.
- Hyper-focus on quality through review, testing, and monitoring
- Engage engineers across our organization to support a culture of collaboration and inclusion through mentorship, respectful code review, and dedication to quality.
What we're looking for:
- You are familiar with CI/CD tooling (Webpack, Jenkins, Circle CI).
- You communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a product-focused mindset. Our team works together to solve real problems for artists. You’re eager to go deep with design, product, content, and data.
- You cultivate continuous improvement. You model adaptability and support your teammates as they adapt to change.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.