Commercial Director - Web Designers & Developers
California - Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in California, and we are open to this role being remote in the US.
Join our team
The Commercial Director will support the long-term growth of the GoDaddy Pro Designers & Developers across the Americas and engage with customers and key stakeholders across Sales, Service, Marketing, Product and Engineering. This individual will interpret and understand market trends, identify key initiatives and analyze growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing and ensuring processes to support the growth opportunities for the segment.
What you’ll get to do…
- Set strategic prioritization and drive analysis and recommendation for business growth of projects and initiatives across Americas brands to maximize impact, including investment, partnerships or acquisition needs
- Serve as liaison to Partners global teams on the needs of the regional brand drivers and requirements to meet GCR and Customer growth objectives
- Own ongoing assessment and champion the needs of the customer personas across the segment / customer types of the Partners Americas brands
- Accountable for all key business KPIs for their scope (Total GCR, customers, GDPV, NPS, ARPU etc.) working with Partners global functional teams to direct and deliver against
- Define regional product demands for the Global Product Strategy to meet regional business growth
- Define regional marketing demands for the Global Marketing Budget and Resource planning
- Be the subject matter expert in customer personas needs and jobs to be done (JTBD) for region
Your experience should include…
- Customer-first leader who is able to motivate and work within matrixed, high performing teams to achieve objectives
- 5-7 years of progressive experience delivering measurable results in a high performing, growth environment
- Demonstrated mastery of planning, prioritizing and achieving financial and strategic objectives
- Proven track record of successful leadership, innovation and goal achievement
- Risk-taking, continuous improvement and experimentation mindset; strives for new ways to win audience and grow business
- Effective communicator, role model and inclusive leader who listens well, takes input from all levels, and creates a shared vision
- Top-notch critical thinking skills, excellent judgment and data-driven decision-making capability
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.