Recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success! The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving people problems and able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture. This role is all about bringing on the best employees and maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Director, this role will interact daily with candidates and business leaders across the company, with a focus on FJW Experts for our LCO, Retail and ECommerce locations. This person will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company while also managing multiple projects to support The RealReal’s strategic initiatives.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Build relationships and partner with business leaders to develop results-driven staffing strategies that meet current and future talent acquisition and development needs.
- Develop, implement and manage a proactive recruitment search and sourcing system to target, identify and source internal and external candidates.
- Source, screen interview, and recommend top talent for all positions including junior through mid-level professionals.
- Coordinate interview processes, properly preparing interviewers and ensuring a positive experience for the candidates.
- Build applicant pool by researching community events, college career fairs and diverse internet sources.
- Initiate background and reference checks, as well at drug tests.
- Extend offers of employment.
- Provide status reports, metrics and other information as requested for executive updates and status reporting.
- Partner with the People Team and follow up with new employees to ensure a positive on-boarding experience.
- Proactively learn and demonstrate an understanding of the Company’s industry and business.
- Serve as a trusted and respected member of the People Team.
- Other projects as assigned.
What You Bring To The Role
- 2 years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- Knowledge of Google desktop products (G-Mail, Calendar, Hangout, Drive).
- Experience with ATS systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Successful track record in “closing” either in a recruiting capacity or sales capacity
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service and direct shipping for individual consignors and estates. At our stores in LA, NYC and San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, and meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 and listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs