Learning Program Manager, Diversity & Belonging
San Francisco, CA & Remote, North America
Posted 1 month ago
We are a small but mighty team of learning professionals who are dedicated to helping Airbnb achieve its mission of Belong Anywhere - by focusing on learning initiatives that are highly customized to Airbnb’s culture and mission objectives. In this role, you will be focused on learning solutions specific to Airbnb’s D&B strategy, working with the Product Owner for D&B Learning and reporting into the Learning Experience team.
For Airbnb to truly be a 21st Century Company, diversity and belonging (D&B) must be central to how we operate and woven into the fabric of everything we do. We want to set the standard for what an equitable and inclusive workplace should be—for all Airbnb employees around the globe to feel respected, valued, able and motivated to contribute at their full potential. Our vision is to create a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company where anyone can belong.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple D&B learning programs end-to-end, from the research phase to launch and analysis.
- Identify and build relationships with external partners that deliver impact and support our D&B strategies.
- Partner cross-departmentally by listening, consulting, and supporting the organization’s greatest needs.
- Develop a strategy for keeping all relevant teams and stakeholders up to date and aware of program launches.
- Facilitate cross functional meetings to track progress against initiative milestones, identify and mitigate risk, and align resources to resolve issues to keep the projects on-time and on-budget.
- Leverage industry best practices and continually drive process improvements.
- Measure the efficacy of learning programs and communicate results to stakeholders.
- Maintain documentation and library of content for learning programs.
- Drive change towards Agile project management
- Learn through talented, smart and kind people, who come to work every day championing and embodying the mission, values and culture of Airbnb.
- 10+ years relevant experience in D&B or related fields.
- Vendor management, including completing statements of work, screening vendor resources, onboarding, managing utilization and budget and proactive review of vendor quality.
- Ability to dive deep into the details without losing sight of the strategic vision.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and engage effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- A deep personal belief in and commitment to diversity and belonging at work.
- Passion for Airbnb’s mission.