Director of Product for Sourcing
Indianapolis, Indiana or Remote within United States
Posted 1 month ago
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is Full-Time and based within the United States.
As a Director of Product, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy delivering a great product experience that enables developers to showcase their technical skills to hiring teams.
You will be working on:
- Analyze dynamic and growing markets in software talent hiring
- Meet customers, understand existing processes, and derive common pain points
- Use customer research to experiment with new concepts, experiences, and capabilities
- Lead the PM team who manages our sourcing and community offering
- Work with your peers to ensure proper alignment of future direction to current product strategy
- Deliver business outcome from a new sourcing offering and build a roadmap for transitioning HackerRank into a key player in the sourcing market for technical talent
We are looking for:
- 8+ years of product experience
- 3+ years of managing product teams with demonstrated ability to coach and motivate your team
- Ability to identify strategic market needs and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focuses on delivering new business value to the market
- Ability to actively listen and build collaborative, trusted relationships
- Consistent track record of measuring, achieving, and exceeding your objectives
- Successful at engaging all levels within the organization including, the Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Startup and SaaS experience
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.