Marketing Specialist - Japanese Speaking
Remote - Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Duration: 6 months contract with a perspective for full-time, permanent.
Location: This role is available within and around Selangor state. We practice a hybrid working model between our office and working from home.
Join a leading Agency with a difference. Our Niche is IT and Channel. B2B marketing only. You'll focus on B2B Channel Marketing for our clients who are known as some of the giants in the tech world. The role focuses on helping Businesses develop joint marketing strategies that align with the IT vendors funding the marketing.
In this role, you will working on behalf of a very well-known and reputable IT vendor specializing in cloud platform technology to drive the marketing efforts of their partners, who are located across APJ.
What is a Partner Marketing Manager– Japanese Speaking?
The Marketing Specialist works with partners to consult on their marketing strategies and tactics and to develop effective campaigns that deliver ROI.
A great Marketing Specialist needs to have a very strong understanding of what is happening in the marketplace and what influences buying decisions. You will keep on top of market trends and proactively manage vendor brand messaging so it meets the consumer head-on. You will need to be analytical in your thinking to track ROI and ensure constant review to ensure that partner campaigns deliver. Planning, directing and adjusting multiple campaigns calls for an ability to focus on details.
The Marketing Specialist is tasked with working on behalf of our clients to support their network of IT partners with the planning and execution of their marketing plans and campaigns. It is a dynamic role driving digital led outcomes linked to the cloud and the IT industry.
This role will support Partners in Japan. You will be providing advice and support on marketing tactics and strategies, so you will need to have a good understanding of marketing tactics. Acting as a central liaison throughout projects, you will also need to be a strong communicator - relationship management skills are crucial in this role.
Working in the Japanese and English worlds is a unique skill. We understand this challenge and will support you as you build out your skills to thrive across both worlds.
- Engagement with business owners and marketing managers
- Planning, managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided by our client
- Creating marketing briefs for presentation and partner training
- Monitoring marketing campaign execution and ROI
- Monitor leads and be accountable for supporting the end to end lead management process
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for your client and partners
- Create and adapt data from a variety of data points to produce client-ready reporting and analytics
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary.
Skills/experience that you will offer:
- Native level Japanese (verbal and written) and Fluency in English
- An extensive experience and knowledge of the Japanese Digital Landscape and online platforms such as Google, Yahoo etc.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in Japan, such as in a Business to Business environment
- Ability to support translation of content and client feedback between the English and Japanese
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing role; planning and developing full strategic marketing campaigns, including budget management and allocation
- Knowledge and experience of online advertising campaigns (training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of online (e.g. email marketing, SEO, SEA, display advertising, video production) and offline Marketing campaign types (e.g. events, telemarketing, print advertising, sponsoring, incentives)
- Excellent client liaison skills, ability to react and respond in a timely and effective manner
- The ability to grow relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills with the ability to present information
- Independence is important, but so is being a team player to ensure success across the team
- An interest in technologyWillingness to learn and contribute ideas
Why join us?
We know you have a lot of choices of where to work and you really want to love the company you work for. We also know you want to work for a company that cares about you and where you feel you can make a difference. We’ve made a list of reasons why we think bChannels is great, but don’t just take our word for it, go check out our reviews on Glassdoor and see what our employees say about us. Or check out our Instagram or Facebook to see our people and the fun things we do...
- Get the best of both worlds: Work for a small company where ‘everybody knows your name’ while also working with and for the largest tech companies in the world.
- Opportunity to learn new things: Once new starters are onboarded, we don't just set objectives for work delivery, we also set them for personal development.
- Unique culture: Most companies just rate you on your performance. We rate also based on key behaviours to achieve objectives and development goals both for you and the business.
- Diversity: We work on a global scale and have daily interaction with clients and their partners from all lifestyles. To contend with this, our people do too. We embrace the multiplicity of life-experience and perspectives brought by our people. Diversity is a fundamental part of our success.
We also offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working and remote working options available. We have the best of both worlds with a historical remote working setup and a local office in the heart of Klang Valley (note at present we are all working remotely due to Covid-19)
- A tailored training and induction plan - we want you to succeed!
- Instant and monthly recognition rewards - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- The opportunity to attend social and charitable events
- Supportive and international working environment
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Medical and dental benefits
- 16 days of annual leave plus gazette Public Holidays
A bit about bChannels:
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs