Remote (United States)
TwitchTwitch is an interactive livestreaming service for content spanning gaming, entertainment, sports, music, and more. There’s something for everyone on Twitch.
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Enterprise Platforms Product team provides technical solutions to business problems faced by Twitch's Content organization, responsible for the acquisition and growth of all content being broadcast on Twitch. As a Salesforce Engineer, you will report to the Salesforce Engineering Manager, supporting multiple lines of business within Twitch focused on ideating and optimizing processes targeting different segments of content creators, including Twitch partners. The engineering team is fully remote, and works alongside dedicated Product and Program Managers.
You'll work in a Salesforce instance that has been on Lightning Experience since it launched (2016), is built intentionally on enterprise patterns, and is managed with version control. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around developing well-architected, scalable Salesforce solutions on Lightning, working with other product and engineering teams on shared projects, and identifying new technologies (inside and outside of Salesforce) to adopt to improve both internal processes and business deliverables.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; Salt Lake City, UT; or remotely anywhere in the United States.
- Align with business and operations teams to groom technical requirements
- Architect, develop, and test scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform using declarative features, Apex, and Lightning Web Components
- Maintain advanced knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and and help standardize developer best practices
- Partner with product and engineering teams to provide functionality that impacts the wider Twitch business
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce development (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce)
- 1 year of experience as a technical lead on projects
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Experience with version control (such as Git)
- Experience setting up or maintaining continuous integration pipelines on Salesforce
- Experience with APTTUS Contract Management Software (CLM)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Informatica
- Experience with Tableau or Tableau CRM / Einstein Analytics
- Experience in a client or internal customer-facing technical role
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut and Washington is $152,100 - $185,900 yr and in New York City is $167,310 - $ 204,490 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW7139
Other jobs like this
Sr. Software EngineerAgile AWS Azure Back-end Cloud-based Docker Front-end GitHub GitLab Microservices +11
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Fitness / gym +11
Senior Solutions EngineerArchitectural guidance Customer service DevOps Financial services High performance Microservices Security Terraform
Career development Startup environment Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs