Engineering Manager - Squad Integration
As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experts working on building the best product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy.
Our stack is: Ruby on Rails 5 with Vue.js, GraphQL/Apollo.
Follow this link to learn about our Stack: https://stackshare.io/livestorm
You're going to be in one of our squads and work on a specific part of the product. A squad is supposed to be as autonomous as possible. It is composed of product, support, tech and management people fully dedicated to the squad.
Integrations: The API & integrations squad is responsible of accurate data synchronisation between Livestorm and relevant software in the industry.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us build, grow, and manage a squad. You will be responsible for leading a squad that involve frontend, backend, devops, QA engineers and technical support.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Build high-performance squad by coaching, mentoring, and upskilling
- Manage the hiring, training, motivating, and retaining top talent
- Regular 1:1, OKRs and performance management for the full-time resources
- Ensure the squad is on track and resolve any blockers
- Working in an agile environment where engineering squad build, launch, monitor and support the sections they own
- Working with the squad to identify and make improvements in our processes, practices and product
For this Engineering Manager role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Strong experience in people management
- Mindset of the product culture
- You are used to working in agile teams and implement continuous improvement
- Fluency in English and French
- Background in real time technology or video streaming delivery
Nice to have:
- Good process and quality assurance in mitigating risk and improving quality
- Engineering background in software development
- Engineering background in devops (CI/CD/Infra...)
- Background in Product Management or Product Owner
- Background in Scrum Master or Agile Coach
"Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day."
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: **** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the "Forfait mobilité durable". Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources...) is provided.