Associate Product Manager (remote)
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on October 26, 2020.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
We are currently looking for an Associate Product Manager to join one of our account teams.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people through technology. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Our Product Managers work closely with partners and cross-functional teams to build the right things, in the right way at all stages of the product life cycle.
Product managers help define business goals, identify opportunities, develop roadmaps, and manage the iterative delivery of new features and products. They are skilled at working with stakeholders to shape solutions and leverage agile/lean principles to ensure that what is delivered is both desirable to end users and reliable at scale.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Bring
- At least 1-2 years experience serving as a Associate Product Manager of a cross-functional team, ideally within an agile environment.
- Experience shipping consumer-facing features or products.
- Skilled at breaking down problems, building consensus, and setting direction in the face of uncertainty.
- Proven ability translating qualitative and quantitative feedback into product requirements and actionable insights.
- Experienced at managing priorities and tradeoffs to deliver the highest value solutions for clients and end users.
- Superior product judgement - understands when to pivot and how to experiment in order to reduce uncertainty and inform next steps.
- Strong written and verbal communicator; can build trust with partners and influence decision-making towards the highest value outcomes.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.