People Growth Partner
Copenhagen, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Lisbon, Remote
PleoPower to your People. Mit Pleos smarten Firmenkarten & unserer Komplettlösung für alle Unternehmensausgaben. Vereinfachen Sie Ihre Buchhaltung. Pleo it.
Growing a business, without growing your people is old school. Hitting your career ceiling sucks. Career development needs to be more human, progressive and - that’s right, we’re gonna say it - fun. We believe everyone should feel valued at work, in fact this is Pleo’s mission.
As a People Growth Partner at Pleo, your core mission is to make people feel valued, by building an outstanding and forward thinking L&D strategy. You’ll succeed if this will not only retain, foster and accelerate our current Pleoer’s but also attract the best talent.
Your aspirations should be that everyone is talking about how Pleo is "the place to work" to accelerate one’s personal and professional growth. Where our employees, who are at the core and heart of our business, feel energised, are actively engaged and feel like they can grow at the same rate as Pleo does as a company.
But hold on, setting up a few “how to have a salary review” workshops won’t do the trick. As a company we think about development holistically. We think of attributes like wholeness, authenticity, emotional awareness when we talk about People Growth. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work, so we believe investing in the growth of their whole selves is what will take Pleo to the next level.
Here’s a glimpse into a “Day in the life of..”. Historically we have put a lot of emphasis on growing our organisation from within and as example promoted Pleoer’s onto the leader path, being first time managers. Whilst we had developed an internal leadership course, introduced a culture of feedback and sent managers on training courses - the experience of craftsmen still wasn’t the same in all departments.
You’ll be helping to set standards of what great people growth at Pleo look like and to build programs around this while keeping track of all our different stakeholders. You will advise leaders of the organisation around offers, learning gaps and keep track of attendance to our company-wide trainings.
Our leadership style within the organisation is bottom up and this is also how we think our people will develop as such - in a collective effort of growth. And generally speaking, we want everyone, no matter if craftsmen or leaders within Pleo to have access to all development resources they need to get to their next level.
What does this role entail?
- Work with Strategic People Partners and Competence Owners to identify and action learning/skills gaps
- Embed a people-centred growth mindset across the whole of Pleo, focusing on new needs for learning and re-skilling as part of our hypergrowth
- Manage the process around our training offers
- Act as a sparring partner to the organisation and help them develop and create programmes, e.g., onboarding and continuous growth across Pleo
You’ll thrive in this role if you
- Have experience building and developing learning/development systems
- Have strong attention to detail and are great at organising processes
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Are confident at multi-tasking and working with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- It’s a plus if you’ve taken part of scaling up a company, but otherwise you must be able to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
Your colleagues say that you
- You are a great advisor and listener
- You love learning and can rally people around you to try new things with you
- You care deeply about your colleagues and the environment they and you can thrive in
- You are easy to work with and respected for your fast and high quality execution
Show me the Benefits
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!)
- Ability to work remotely (anywhere between the east coast of the Americas to European timezones)...
- ...or onsite if you want to (Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Madrid, Montreal, Berlin, Lisbon)
- Lunch is on us - whether you are working remote or at one of our offices 🍜
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you’re fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. We’ve just been to Costa Brava, in Spain - we’d love to see you at the next one!
- 25 days holiday per year + your local public holidays
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶🏻
- €2500 annual Flex Benefits budget (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay for part of your MBA - entirely up to you!). We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Ask us about what we offer; we’ll be happy to outline more!
At Pleo, we use English for all our internal communication to keep everyone on the same page; please submit your application in English unless otherwise stated above.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Not everyone interviews the same: if you have accessibility issues that you would like us to know about, send an email to our Inclusion team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure to design an interview format that works for you.
Why work here?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 500+ team, from over 54 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices – and quite a few full-time remotes in 22 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible, and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
Things to look up about us
Sometimes, we win awards 🤩 🏆
If you want to know how we hire company-wide, there's a post on our blog.
Or have a sneak peek into what happens when get together for Pleo Team Camp on our YouTube 👈🏾
Check out what we think about the realities of working remotely on our blog.
No one says it quite like our customers. Hear what they have to say this week on Trustpilot.
Also, check out Glassdoor if you'd like to hear about us from other people.
PS. we treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 🙂
By submitting your application, you consent to Pleo processing your personal data for recruitment purposes and to store such personal data for up to 24 months, unless we receive a request of erasure of the data from you, in case Pleo would like to contact you regarding future job openings.
Other jobs like this
Director of Lifecycle Marketing, DACHA/B tests Agile Compliance Cross-functional Interpersonal skills KPIs OKRs Project Management QA
Flex vacation Gear Health care Startup environment Team events +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs