Senior Customer Success Manager
IvantiIvanti provides solutions for IT asset management, IT service management, endpoint security, supply chain management & more. Discover the power of unified IT management when you get in touch with us today.
Senior Customer Success Manager
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be working with Ivanti’s largest and fastest-growing customers to drive their adoption of our various technologies. The primary focus of the Senior CSM is to maintain and grow Ivanti’s most promising customers, empowering their success with the Ivanti platform and ensuring that they recognise the value of their investment, whilst driving further adoption through the discovery of additional use cases.
As part of this process you will be embedded in the account, familiarizing yourself with the customer’s organizations and identifying groups, new and existing, who may be in need of additional Ivanti Services. You will also serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with the internal teams at Ivanti including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales. This individual will have both business acumen as well as technical savvy to understand a customer’s business drivers and recommend a solution through our technology.
- Own the success and adoption of a defined group of strategic accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Identifying and influencing Risks or Upsell Opportunities.
- Alignment with the Account Management team on accounts in your portfolio.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other CSMs.
- Participate in onboarding process for new Ivanti strategic customers.
- Work with customer teams to build and enhance their Ivanti skillsets.
- Assist customer with identifying and defining use cases for Ivanti Products.
- Manage customer through initial launch of use cases on Ivanti platforms.
- Serve as the Escalation point and manage the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and making adjustments to increase customer satisfaction based on their feedback.
- Develop and execute customer success plans, and tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer adoption and success.
- Document the findings from customer interactions and communicating them to various teams inside Ivanti. Align the Ivanti Product roll out and customer’s adoption on product features Manage the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Customer Engagement Analytics: Take a proactive approach by developing and monitoring systems to identify customers who may be at risk of becoming less than completely satisfied.
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
Your Qualifications/ Experience:
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer service, professional services, consulting.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large accounts at the most senior IT and business levels
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Software experience with on premise and cloud-based technologies, preferably SAAS software.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred).
Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation.
Role can be FULLY REMOTE, but you do need to speak English and another languages to secure the position: Ideally German, Spanish, Italian.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Analytics-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs