Senior Product Manager (remote)
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on November 24, 2020.
Some Federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc empowers government agencies to deliver digital services that serve people better. Our team of experts from across government and commercial industries bring the modern skills that enables agencies to transform their public services into digital experiences. Our work enables agencies to meet people's needs and raise expectations of what's possible from government.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will make a direct contribution to our goal of enabling more agencies to deliver effective digital services. You will have responsibility to work across the company to discover and deliver capabilities that differentiate Ad Hoc, enable our teams to deliver exceptional solutions, and empower government to better serve people.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Bring
- Experience shipping more than one user-facing digital product, ideally from conception to launch, in an agile environment.
- Skilled at leading kickoff workshops, discovery/prototyping sprints, road mapping exercises, and prioritization efforts with clients and teams. Can influence and guide decision-making.
- Superior product judgement - understands when to experiment and how to deliver the highest value solutions.
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring product managers and teams. Understands what makes a strong product manager, how to help people grow, and how to align the efforts of various teams around common goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; can effectively translate complex issues for a variety of audiences and lead strategic discussions with clients.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.