Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Experience at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, products, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
What you’ll do
You will own the set up and on-going optimization of the AI-powered chatbot and agent enhancement tools used by Brex Support. For the chatbot, you will monitor and manage the performance of the NLP model. Ensure unmatched utterances are mapped, case taxonomy is maintained and feedback is consistently applied to improve the experience. For the agent enhancement software, you will own the configuration, training, and deployment of use cases that help keep our support specialists compliant, efficient, and effective at solving a customer’s current concern as well as any value-added suggestions to improve their overall experience.
- Act as the SME for the chatbot and agent enhancement software platforms
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to develop an on-going roadmap of improvements leveraging each platform, maximizing our ROI
- Configure and maintain the Chatbot platform including; Training new intents, managing unmatched utterances, categorization and rosters
- Monitor and manage the performance of the Chatbot NLP model
- Configure and maintain the agent enhancement software platform including; optimizing existing uses cases, training new use cases, rosters and data feeds for reporting
- Develop reporting and analyses related to the performance of these platforms and expected vs. realized gains
- Undergraduate degree in a STEM discipline
- 1+ year(s) of experience working with machine learning models, natural language processing, and AI
- 1+ year(s) of experience with conversation design, or copywriting for chatbots
- Ability to spot trends, follow to root-cause and recommend solutions
- Technical aptitude to quickly gain proficiency of new tools and systems
- 2+ Years of experience in a customer-facing environment at a startup, fintech or financial services firm
- Experience administering multiple software applications with evolving capabilities