ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite serves millions of users, supporting blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer communities, and DeFi activity. On this trusted open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.
Are you passionate about decentralizing our future and taking control of how we evolve? Then join us! We are seeking passionate, determined and resilient individuals who thrive in a self-directed, collaborative culture. Our technology is transforming global society and humanity - we welcome you to this exciting opportunity.
ConsenSys Marketing is an integrated, highly performant team, delivering commercial outcomes and growing the total addressable market. As a designer on this team, you will have the unique opportunity to define the organization’s visual and verbal expression in relation to our maturing ecosystem. As a designer in the blockchain space, you will be privy to cutting edge products and be on the front lines of communication. We are looking for a strong visual designer with experience designing brand systems and guidelines. This role requires the skills to deliver and present confidently in a remote setting.
- Create and present compelling identity concepts
- Design multi-platform digital communications that scale globally
- Develop assets, guidelines and templates that empower thoughtful brand expressions
- Create responsive designs that prioritize usability and key messaging
- Event Collateral and Signage
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers, content strategists, engineers, and product managers
- Expertise in Figma and Adobe Suite applications
- Experience designing for social media
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and a positive, can-do attitude
Nice to Have OR Bonus Points (optional):
- Agency experience
- Experience working in an agile environment (Jira, ticketing)
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
Perks of the Mesh
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a leader with vision in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the attention. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Unlimited vacation
- Decentralized culture. We offer a new way of structuring an organization: holacratic (non-hierarchical) meaning you are free from hierarchical restraints, working in an environment that truly encourages all levels of collaboration.
- Remote work
- Global reach. Connect with brilliant minds across 6 continents as we continue to grow and build a diversified culture.
Opportunities for the Decentralized Future
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that the next generation of technology presents an opportunity to craft a more just and equitable society.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. The entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. For these platforms to scale to the order of millions or billions of users we have much work ahead. The team at ConsenSys is building technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.
- Entrepreneurial opportunities. We are always encouraging our community to push the boundaries with innovative dApps.
Click here for the latest updates from ConsenSys.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.