As we’re scaling, our Grip team is looking for a Program Manager who takes ownership for the delivery of all projects we run for one specific client.
At its core this means you will work closely with our Asset Producers and Project Managers to assure spotless delivery. At times you step in a Senior Project Manager yourself. In this role you work close with our Engagement Managers to find new opportunities, manage expectations and make our key client happy. Next to that you are well aligned with Product Management and have regular check-ins with the Development Team to understand the product with all its details.
We're obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and solutions. We're passionate about our products coming to life, we work hard, we have less rules, and room for entrepreneurial spirits to express themselves.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
- You oversee delivery and ensure that project performance exceeds expectations.
- You act as Senior Project Manager when necessary
- You coach the delivery team on managing projects in the most successful way.
- Build and enhance the relationship with your client.
- Strong experience in delivery within the digital industry.
- You like to lead and coach a team
- You are resilient, flexible and stress-resistant
- You are passionate about emerging technologies and design with eye for detail.
Because our key account is located in the USA we are looking for someone that can work in the same time zone as our client.
Please apply via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +31 (0) 20 488 9696.