Program Manager, Vendor Management
Seattle, SF, or Remote
Program Manager - Vendor Management
We’re looking for a Program Manager to partner with our vendor operations team to help optimize Stripe’s outsourced operations. You will be responsible for ensuring our outsourced partners have the corporate technology products they need to provide the scalable services that powers Stripe.
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic capabilities
- Review existing technology landscape and provide guidance on optimization and automation
- Effectively set timelines and manage cross-functional project teams to deadlines through the proactive management of blockers, scope, shifting priorities, and other risks
- Lead discovery, analysis, requirements definition, testing, and go-live support
- Foster a collaborative environment where differing perspectives are encouraged, acknowledged.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years relevant Business Systems Experience
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience partnering with 3rd party companies to design processes and solutions to support the needs of the business.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, vendors and international teams
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives
- Experience spinning up new BPO companies and/or capabilities
- Experience ramping down BPO companies and/or capabilities
- Experience with both offshore and near-shore providers
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile