Field Marketing Manager (Northeast/S.Central)
The goal of the Field Marketing Manager is to drive a demonstrable business impact on Talkdesk’s sales growth within a specified region. There are currently six regions that make up the N. American Geography. Talkdesk is a fast growing unicorn and leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS). We are looking for a data-driven, innovative and creative individual to build, lead and execute the integrated marketing plan in the region. Please note that this position is remote from any location within region of the US.
At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Developing and driving the marketing priorities, strategies, goals, objectives and tactics for the specified region to reach sales goals and KPIs - rolls up to the overall N. American strategy and plan.
- Understanding the local region and customer dynamics across segments including new business, existing customers, large enterprises, SMBs, industries and influencers
- Identifying the right mix of marketing channels, activities and programs to support the achievement of monthly and quarterly pipeline goals
- Work collaboratively with sales to develop account-based marketing strategies and programs
- Leading the execution of local marketing activity from digital to events and through direct and indirect channels, leveraging the US team and global programs
- Forecasting, measuring and analyzing the impact of the plan and campaigns on sales cycles
- Managing to budget on a qtrly basis.
- Experience planning, executing and optimising B2B demand generation and enterprise marketing programs
- Experience managing a team.
- Strong at business partnering. You engage with and value partnering closely with cross-functional teams including: sales, channel, operations and the broader marketing organization
- Ability to balance managing the big picture along with tactical, detailed execution
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges leveraging data and testing
- Excellent communicator in English language (both written and verbal communication skills)