Regional Account Executive- Post Acute Care Facilities
Remote / Homebased
As a Regional Account Executive, you'll be responsible for achieving sales objectives for WellSky’s Post Acute Care Facilities. WellSky is looking for an individual with demonstrated proficiency in managing complex sales cycles typically defined as 6-12 months or longer with multiple stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers at multiple levels. You’ll need to create and develop sales strategy and execution as well as create and leverage C-Suite relationships. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to rapidly land new accounts while cross-selling and up-selling into existing accounts. This is an exciting opportunity that allows for professional growth in a robust market, and will be a great fit for someone looking to lead a successful sales career. Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Access to a major airport (up to 50% travel required), Central or South Region preferred
- 3+ years of Health Care SaaS Selling experience
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish; with a disciplined use of a formalized sales methodology.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi task, and result oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in the ability to present concepts and articulate business value in a solution selling environment
- Understanding of overall current healthcare trends
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce
- Candidate to live in defined territory
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Prior experience closing large sales opportunities of $1M+
- Knowledge and experience working with Long- Term Acute Care Hospitals, Rehabs and Outpatient Centers, or In- Patient Behavioral Health Hospitals
- Understanding of claims process, revenue cycle management workflows, and overall healthcare administration solutions.
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. #LI-ST Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.