Senior Product Manager
CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company that delivers a comprehensive portfolio of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the entire globe is facing a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania manage through this pandemic and beyond with solutions that enable them to deliver remarkable in-care experiences and impactful around-care engagement that empower patients and staff, reduce friction and waste, and drive best possible outcomes.
How can you join the movement?
This senior level role is critical to driving forward our product leadership and success in the markets we serve. You are passionate about the intersection of healthcare, SaaS technologies, and business and combine strong practices of Product Management discipline with deep understanding of the markets you serve to create profound impact in how healthcare can be delivered in the modern digital age.
Reporting into the CPO, you will be an essential leader on the Product team and collaborate regularly with our Engineering teams to understand and define what’s possible while ensuring proper product/market fit for our Outreach product in a highly dynamic and rapidly evolving market. You will also be a critical partner to Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Clinical teams. This is a balancing act that requires strong interpersonal skills. Lastly, you have a curious mind, strong attention to detail, and experience operating with disciplined product management methodologies that bring teams together and produce results.
As a key member of the Product Management team, you will be responsible for the business and product lifecycle management aspects of a major portion of the portfolio, from ideation through successful release and ongoing evolution. This role is responsible for understanding market opportunities, driving product strategy and roadmap, defining release plans and rationale, and managing and prioritizing an ongoing backlog of projects based on company, industry, and client needs. You work in a highly collaborative environment and lead cross-functional projects as they contribute to the realization of our product vision.
- Drive strategy for CipherHealth's Outreach product, including exploring new markets, defining products and offerings, establishing pricing models, and influencing go-to-market strategies
- Take ownership, monitor, and drive the overall success of your product(s)
- Be the market expert for your respective area, own ‘voice of the market’ through regular interaction with business users and clients, building effective relationships
- Clearly define, document, and communicate business requirements, UX, and system requirements within a formalized process and structure of Epics, User Stories. etc
- Manage the product roadmap, recommend prioritization of strategic and tactical activities
- Coordinate cross-functionally throughout the product lifecycle and ensure success through communication, project management, knowledge transfer and training, and subject-matter expertise
- Help establish and gain approval for product budgets, activities, and investments
- Identify, analyze, and recommend potential partner relationships for your product(s)
- Organize and lead user research and acceptance testing programs
- Partner with Marketing on the go-to-market strategies to support robust messaging and positioning
- Partner with Sales and Channel/BD teams to ensure they are equipped with the proper knowledge and enablement to win with prospects and retain/renew/upsell customers
- Partner with Engineering to ensure clear understanding of needs and the rationale behind priorities, and support optimal solution-ing and value-creation
- Be an advocate and SME for CipherHealth by presenting, speaking, or writing about our solutions at events, online forums, or targeted communities
- 7-10 years of experience as a Product Manager, Owner, Lead Analyst or related relevant experience, ideally with substantial experience in the healthcare IT industry
- Deep experience working with SaaS and Cloud technologies in a B2B environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must have
- Experience writing business requirements, including UX, functional, and related system requirements
- Knowledge/experience working with Agile methodologies and Design-Thinking
- Strong working Acumen with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Miro, LucidChart, and Salesforce
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, internal and external, particularly with storytelling, influencing based on data
- Hands on leader that motivates, inspires and supports the team with a winning attitude
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, with multiple stakeholders, and getting products/features delivered
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and doesn’t wait for prescriptive direction; thrives in a face-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering is preferred
- Trained in Pragmatic Marketing or other similar methodology
- Travel up to 35%, when appropriate (when it is safe to travel)
Nice to haves
- Current member of industry networking or advisory groups, across Healthcare Technology and/or Product Management
- Formal training/certifications in Product Management
- Prototyping and/or wireframe creation experience